- A driver must use the same billy cart throughout a race category
- The same cart can only be used by one driver in each category
- All billy carts must have one occupant only.
- A driver may enter more than one race category, if applicable.
- All billy carts will commence from a stationary start with the driver seated in the cart
- No pedalling, pushing paddling or propulsion of any kind is allowed., Rocking is permitted.
- Billy carts must have fixed seating, and the driver must remain seated throughout the race.
- All judges decisions are final on the day.
- Races for under 8’s and 8 to 11years will be run on a shorter track.
- A billy cart or driver may be disqualified at any time at the discretion of the Chief Steward.
- Each entrant must provide a signed entry form before participating in the billy cart races.
- In the event that the entrant is under the age of eighteen, a parent/guardian of the entrant must also sign the form.
- By signing the entry form the participant and their parent/guardian accepts the terms and conditions of entry in the billy cart races and associated indemnity clause.
- At the date of the race, entrants must fall within the specified age category
- All Billy carts must pass scrutineering before races commence